Help for the Public

Statement on Personal Legal Resources & Lawyer Referrals

By law, the office of the Attorney General cannot provide legal advice or representation to individual members of the university or greater community regarding matters against the university or of a personal nature, such as divorce, wills, or landlord tenant issues. If you need personal legal advice or representation, you may be able to obtain information and assistance from these organizations from the resources listed below:

Note: Any links to non-Western Washington University information are provided as a courtesy. These links are provided for reference and general informational purposes only. In no way does Western Washington University, or the Office of Attorney General specifically, accept any responsibility for the content of the linked pages, or for any consequences of the use of said pages. Nor does the Office of Attorney General vouch for the validity of the information on said pages. In no way should the content of this page, or the linked pages, be construed as legal advice from Western Washington University or any agent thereof.